Sunday 2 September 2007

The Moody Blues

Ahh, nostalgia. I have just watched a concert on DVD by the Moody Blues. They are one of my favourite groups from the days when I was a teenager. OK that is going back a bit. In fact nearly 40 years. The sad thing is I still know the words to all the songs. My wife asked me if I was in pain. Me, I thought I was singing along quite nicely. Better not bother trying to get on the X-Factor then!!!!

It reminded me of a concert I saw on video 20 years ago by the Electric Light Orchestra. I think it was the Out of the Blue Concert. I am not sure. But I still remember their version of Roll Over Beethoven. Absolutely brilliant. I have never seen them live but I would like to.

I have most of their CD's (and ALL the Moody Blues ones). Maybe I should dig some out and have the rest of the evening surfing nostalgia.

Byeeeee

No comments: