Tuesday 6 November 2007

I hope this testing eventually works

The testing continues, from X-Pallet to Multi-Pallet to Dynamic Betting Pallets to Static Betting Pallets. The refining continues to try and reach the 100% goal. The Admin is under a LOT of pressure to produce a system that works 90% of the time. He is holding out for 100%. I think we are near it with the various methods he is trying.

The scope of the tests has certainly grown, but this has, inevitably, led to further delays in getting a working product. I think this is frustrating a lot of members who were expecting something a month ago. There have been a few mutterings about the whole project and some members have been trying to disrupt the project and as a result have found themselves banned.

I think that this is an extremely difficult task to do and I am in it on the small chance that it might succeed. If it doesn't then all I have lost is some time and computing effort. BUT if it does work, then it could be very lucrative and the name Money-Maker-Machine would indeed be true.

Byeee



No comments: