Sunday 22 June 2008

Would I spoil this child - Probably

Yep that is my wife and I preparing to spoil this kid. I have 2 step kids from Valerie's first marriage but none of my own (that I know of anyway!!) so it looks like Uncle Richard and Auntie Valerie will be regular visitors over the coming months and years. To say my wife went mad buying presents for the baby is an understatement. So much so we thought we had to buy Khyia, Garry and Pam presents as well so that they wouldn't feel out of it.

It filled the boot of my Kia Sorento, we had so much stuff. Every time we were in a supermarket that sold baby's clothes we would pick something up. In the end I had to curb Valerie's enthusiasm as it was getting embarrising. The good thing was that we knew it was going to be a girl so we could buy accordingly. Looks like Christmas may be expensive this year (grin)

Byeeeeee

No comments: