Tuesday 11 November 2008

Hey I am There!!!!

As you may know I have set up a site called www.superior-seo.com and I have been mentioning it in this blog. As it is about a document on search engine optimization I was curious how long it would take to actually get into the search engines. Well it took about 3 weeks from the time I started. This site is now appearing in the Google search page!! Mind you this blog appears first. This blog is actually on the first search page of Google when I searched for "superior seo". The actual web site was on the seventh page. Not so good but at least it is there. Now I just have to start applying the suggestions in the document to get it even higher.

However on Yahoo I am NUMBER 1. That's the way to do it!! Now I just have to try the other search engines.

Byeeeee

Remember my sites are www.superior-seo.com and www.webfindthebiz.com. Go have a look, even if it is just to satisfy your curiosity.

No comments: