Tuesday 6 October 2009

Wow I didn't realise it was that long!!

Sorry guys, I did not realise it was so long since I had posted anything. That was very remiss of me. Sorry.

I have recently returned from a 2 day seminar in London, hosted by a guy called Andrew Reynolds. It was quite an event for me. I have never been to one of these before and I had mixed feelings about it. Some of the speakers were fantastic. They gave great and useful content. Others were just a sales pitch. I gather that this is fairly normal for these kind of things. However I have come back with many ideas, now I just have to implement them. 2 twelve hour days was a bit intense but it had to be like that to get all the speakers in.

One thing I did before I went to the seminars was set up a web site called www.beginnersmasterclassdvd.com. It is a DVD that I am selling that basically shows you how to earn your first $350 on-line in 14 days or less. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Byeeeeee

No comments: