Wednesday 14 February 2007

Like New Glasses

I installed my new 19 inch monitor last night. WOW what a difference a couple of inches make (grin). The screen is so large and sharp. I was able to increase the resolution and it looks GREAT. With my failing eyesight (everybody say Ahhhh!!!) it makes reading the text so much easier.

I'm still tweaking the settings but watching films on it is like watching them on TV (or better sometimes as you can now get programs recorded from HD TV).

The only disadvantage with this new monitor is the built in speakers. I deliberately chose it with speakers but they are not as good as the ones in my old monitor. I have a set of Harman/Kardon speakers and a set that came with my PC when I bought it just over a year ago but they take up room on my desk, hence the built in speakers. I will see how happy I am with the sound but I may end up fitting the external speakers.

Byeeeeee

No comments: