Friday 9 February 2007

Super Size Me

OK well, I am not exactly talking burgers here. I'm actually talking about a new TFT monitor. I have just ordered a new 19" TFT monitor from Amazon.co.uk. I have wanted a larger monitor ever since I bought my present PC just over a year ago. I have been using the 15" monitor from my previous PC so I think watching any TV on it, or even playing Eve-OnLine will be a bit like going to the pictures at first. OK it's not that big and it's not surround sound but it will be a big improvement over what I have.

I had originally asked for it for my Birthday/Christmas (both are in December) but I managed to get a new photo printer (HP Photosmart C5180) out of QVC instead. It cost a lot more than the monitor but I have been able to do some great montage pictures for my family and the Church. I was Father Christmas for the Sunday School party and a friend took some photos. Well, by the next day I had an A4 montage of them all and was able to give it to the Sunday School. The kids loved it.

One of the funny comments made (I live in Scotland - but I am English) from one of the kids was that he thought I must be the Real Father Christmas as I didn't have a Scottish accent (as had all the other Father Christmas's they had seen). Ah, the innocence of children. God Love them All.


Byeeeeeeee

No comments: