Tuesday 22 May 2007

Hello Riyadh.

I've just been looking at the Cluster Map and noticed that I have had a visitor from what looks like Riyadh. Ahlan Wasahlan.

I spent 2 years working in Riyadh for an insurance company called United Commercial Agancies. I don't know if they are still going, it has been 28 years since I left. They used to be on Airport Road (that is to the old airport, not the new King Fahad one. Mind you, after all this time that can no longer be classed as new!!(grin).

I then spent 8 years in Bahrain working as a Loss Adjuster and travelled the area extensively. That company (Robins Davies Middle East S.A.R.L) is no longer in Bahrain, but they were good days and I occasionally hanker after going back. It will not be the same, I can tell that from Google Earth and by following the blog called Mahmood's Den. (see the link to that on the right).

The one constant thing is change (getting a bit deep there!!).

Byeeeee

No comments: