Tuesday 20 May 2008

The Power of Conversational Hypnosis

I was browsing the web tonight and came across what must be one of the longest sales pitch pages I have ever come across. The link is Click Here!

It is to a page that purports to give you the secrets of hypnosis. Now I don't know how good the course is but they seem to be selling an awful lot of information. Go have a look to satisfy your curosity.

I will admit that I have been hypnotised on several occasions. Twice on stage and I also went through a course of hypnotherapy. I love the feeling of being hypnotised. It is such a relaxing experience. It can drag up memories that you have tried to hide or things you are unhappy about (at least in my case) but each session was recorded and I was given the recording to play in the privacy of my own home. As I said, I loved it.

Just to say, for the stage hypnosis, yes I ate a Grapefruit, yes I talked Martian, and yes I did some ballet dancing and a few other stupid things. However, I remember all of these clearly and I still remember them clearly 25 years on!!!

Byeeeeeeeee

No comments: