Thursday 30 October 2008

Time for a rant!!

Anybody else hate this!!!! The next blog button is fine to do a bit of random dipping into other people's blogs. I quite like seeing what other people do BUT I hate it when I keep getting blogs in languages that I cannot understand!!! Can there not be a setting that says your blog is in say 'English' and then the Next Blog button only pulls up other blogs that are in English etc. That way I do not get frustrated by waiting for a site to load and find out a) that it is in a language I do not understand and b) there may not be a "next blog" button.

I don't know why some sites have the next blog button and some don't. There must be some setting somewhere that can be changed but I don't know where it is.

Byeeeeeee

Remember to have a look at www.superior-seo.com or www.webfindthebiz.com

No comments: