Friday 17 October 2008

Treading the Boards... Again

Well I am back into the Am Dram scene again. I have joined a local Amateur Dramatics club in Johnstone. Their next production is a pantomime called King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. I'm just in the chorus. It is a rule of the club that the first production you are in you are in the chorus.

The next production is Oliver, so with a bit of luck I will get a principle part in that one.

The panto is running from November 30th till December 6th in Johnstone Town Hall. If you are in the area, come along. Not that I expect many of you reading this to be able to come aong but the invitation is there never the less!!

The last time I was in a show must have been 7-8 years ago. I was in Fiddler on the Roof and played Lazer Wolf, the Butcher. It was great fun.

Byeeeeee

No comments: