Wednesday 28 January 2009

You Meet Some Strange People!!


Last weekend I attended a Murder Mystery Dinner. OK it was just 3 couples who are all good friends but we had a great time. We all joined in and dressed as our characters.

The strange people, well these are the guys. There was Won Ton Willy, (John White) Some Australian guy who's name I can't remember (Stuart Abraham) and the Rev. A. Spooner (that's me - on the right).

We have never been able to quite work out how it all works but as it was set in Shanghai in the 30's and as it was nearly Chinese New Year we had a Chinese meal cooked by the our hosts for the evening (John and Janice White) and went through the booklets.

It turns out, I was the murderer. This is the second of these that we have taken part in and in the other one, it was my wife who was the killer. Do you think they are trying to tell us something!!

The next one will be set on a cruise. Careful "man overboard!!"

Byeeeee

1 comment:

Guilherme Bertini Boettcher said...

Dear Richard,
Thank you dearly for your comments on my blog. I'm excited to know that I've captured your attention, even if for mere moments.
I hope you can come back soon and I'd very much appreciate any critics and/or suggestion you might have.
This blogging thing has been somewhat of a come and go passion for me for over 8 years now, but I've decided to take this one a bit more seriously.

I don't want to be too long, so I'd just like to thank you once again and bid you welcome to come back and speak your mind anytime you wish to do so.
My very best regards,
Guilherme