Friday 15 June 2007

Friday Afternoon

Well, it is Friday Afternoon. The middle of June and it is raining cats and dogs outside. You would think it was autumn not the middle of summer. Less than a week to the longest day and the summer solstice and it is pouring down.

Mind you, it does mean I do not have to water the garden and as I managed to get the grass cut earlier in the week, the garden actually looks quite good. Well, for me that is (grin). Hmmm, I wonder how you can get the various 'smiley's' that you see around into a blog? Anybody know?

The horses are playing silly buggers and I had to top up my betfair account on InPlayMaster as it managed to hit me with some long odds winners. I have changed the settings and so do not get as many bets but then I don't get so many losses either and when I do they are much lower odds so I can loose up to £10.00 instead of £24.00. The manual does state that each persons settings are individual. I get the impression that there are not that many users out there as the owner is a little cagey about giving out the actual settings that he has found to work.

The problem is, as always with these things, consistency. You will always get losses, it is making sure that the wins outnumber the losses in value. I was getting 12 wins and 1 loss and I was still down on the day! These days I seem to be laying the second place horse. I don't know how close it is but as long as it looses I don't mind.

Byeeeeeeee

No comments: