Monday 2 July 2007

This is getting too close to Home

Further to my earlier comments about Glasgow Airport, I come home to find out about incidents at The Royal Alexandra Hospital in Paisley. Guess where I am going tomorrow lunchtime. I will not go into the reasons why but suffice to say it is the Day Surgery Unit.

Here I am watching the BBC News and there is their chief correspondent right outside the car park I will be going to. This is definitely too close to home. I live 7 miles from Glasgow Airport, 4 miles from Houston and the RAH is my nearest main hospital. In fact, on Sunday when I was coming home from Paisley a Police car and van charged past us at some traffic lights. Well I saw the same van on TV today. It was the Bomb Disposal Unit. I think it may have been going to the first 'controlled' explosion at the RAH. There were two more today.

Oh Boy!!

Byeeee

No comments: