Wednesday 6 June 2007

Auto-BF/InPlayMaster

Well Auto-BF has blown it! A run of 6 loosing races caused the staking system to blow the bank away. That's it cleaned out. So bye-bye Auto-BF. It was doing well up to that point. A nice steady profit most days then it fell from grace. Sigh.

Ah well, on to other things. Auto-BF is history what is next?

Well I have come across a system called InPlayMaster. So far I have been running it a week and from a £50 betting bank I have increased it to approx £80. It would have been a LOT better today but for 4 losers out of 21 bets. I still made a profit, just not as much as I would have liked.

It is a bot system where you set up some rules and during the running of the race, if the selection criteria are met then then it will place either a back or a lay bet, dependent upon which way you choose. The trick is selecting the rules. You would not believe just how many races there are in the UK each day. They must be about every 10 mins during the week and last weekend it was nearer every 5 minutes.

The manual gives you some suggestions but it is really up to you to 'refine' your own rules. It has a 'paper' trading option where it will run your rules on a live race but not place any actual bets so you can see how your rules are doing and tweak them accordingly. I don't know if I have been lucky but I have had some days with no losses and others like today with 4. Some days I made a profit and some I did not. It's like all gambling you have to take the losses with the wins.

You don't have to be sitting there watching it. Once you have set up your rules, add the races you want to follow and leave it to do the rest. I set it up in the morning and leave it running the rest of the day (up till 9.00pm at the moment as that is roughly when the last race is).

It only works with UK & Ireland racing where Betfair provides in race betting. I'll let you know how it is doing later.

Byeeeeeee



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Anything new with InPlayMaster?