Thursday 7 June 2007

InPlayMaster

Wow, what a roller coaster ride this InPlayMaster is!! I had 20 bets today and lost 2 of them but it still managed to recover those losses and I ended up in a profit. OK not a lot but still a profit.

In the 1st week I have increased the betting back by over 50%, Yes I know it was a SMALL bank to start off with so a 50% increase is not that big, but hey, it's the principle of the thing!!

Let us hope the refinements I have made to the settings will produce a profit tomorrow. I have limited it so that if I reach £20 profit on the day it will stop. Now £20 is not a lot but if I can get near it consistently I will be a very happy bunny. In fact I will be a happy bunny just making a profit each day!!

I did think that InPlayMaster was going to let me down today but a late run on the last 3 races of the day took me from loss to a profit!! Let's hope I don't need that kind of recovery tomorrow.

Byeeeeee




6 comments:

Betting Advice Project said...

i also have inplaymaster.
made great profits the first couple of days then had a couple of very painfull losses at 14!!!

i have been laying the worst horse between 7 to 14 with the front runner at 1.01 to 1.10

any sugestions for settings that work?

david smith

Anonymous said...

How is it going David are you in profits and what settings are you using now. I have my max loss at 11

Anonymous said...

I'd love to know more about people's successes and failures with this bot. I personally have been paper trading for the past 4 days in which I layed 52 horses and lost just 1 race at odds of 6. This makes for an extremely healthy profit - but then, 52 races and 4 days testing doesn't make much a sample to go by.

I have been laying horses between 6 and 13 when a front runner reaches odds below 1.7

Anonymous said...

My settings are as follows and i have a win rate of @ 97%

I lay with liability - front runner between 1.09 to 1.70, dont fire a bet if 2nd runner is between 4.00 to 5.00 and trigger a lay bet on a horse between 9.00 to 15.00

The setting at 4.00 to 5.00 ensures there are at least 2 runners between 1.09 to 4.00 which is a min of 2 horses in front of my lay bet with good gap between them and me !

Anonymous said...

I read a pretty good review over at http://www.squidoo.com/inplaymaster

And thanks for the info buttbot, I think I'll give it a go.

Anonymous said...

Несмотря на визуальную простоту, регистрация в качестве ип предполагает выполнение соответствующих норм и правил, потому надежнее доверьтесь специалистам, которые имеют практический опыт такого рода. Если вы полюбопытствуйте, как оформить ип, вам ответят очень легко.… Квалифицированные юристы ООО "РЕГИСТРАТОР" возьмут всю процедуру оформления и регистрации вашей компании, на себя...

Регистрация ИП: [url=http://www.registratorfirm.ru/openip/]как открыть ип[/url]