Monday 11 June 2007

Darn those Horses

Oh, the unpredictability of those horses when they are racing. You would think that when they are fourth in the last furlong they would have the decency to stay there instead of going and winning !!! (grin) OK I think you can guess what I am leading up to.

2 days on the trot (if you will pardon the pun) I suffered 2 winners that I had backed to loose. It wiped out all my profits and forced the Stop Loss trigger to kick in and prevent any further losses.

Then, yesterday, the opposite happened. Everything went to plan and the Stop Profit trigger kicked in when I have reached my maximum daily profit target. Why have one of them, well it can be very frustrating to build up a nice profit throughout the course of the day, to see it wiped out by a loosing bet right at the end. I set myself a maximum daily limit and said I would not be greedy as risk always involves a gamble and you can loose the lot.

If you remember I have had a couple of days where I have had to work had to recover from some losses. If you have made a reasonable profit, take the money and run.

InPlayMaster delivered yesterday and we are back in profit on my starting bank. Not by much so let us hope it can work it's magic today.

Byeeeeeee

No comments: