Thursday 23 November 2006

Another Day at the Fun Factory

Well last night was a wash out AGAIN. My fault entirely. Well, mine and Stargate SG1. I watched the preview for the 200th episode on Sky 2 and then switched over to Sky 1 to watch it. It was a p**s take of every Sci-Fi show including itself. It was a bit of fun, but that is all. Especially as they have canceled the show at the end of this series. Mind you, 10 years is not a bad run for a TV show.

Then I went and watched the new episode for Stargate Atlantis which must be back on in the US by which time it was well past my bed time. So here I am again, typing away in the office.

Still haven't been able to get any pictures uploaded. I think I should fire an email off to the help desk to try and resolve it. I had a look through the help files for beta but couldn't see anything that would help me. Anybody else come across this problem?

Talk to you later

Byeeeeeeeee

No comments: