Tuesday 28 November 2006

Diabetes Strikes Again

Oh Dear. Well I have just been to the Doc's and it is not good news. The change of tablets has not improved my diabetes at all. If anything my blood sugars are higher!!! So he has given me some more Metformin (which he cut down on when I went to the new tablets). Let us hope these tablets, to be taken at lunch time will improve matters. I hope so. He says there is one other tablet we can try but after that it is Insulin for me :{


Blood pressure is dodgy and kidneys are not functioning correctly, which he says is a side effect of the diabetes. I think I am falling apart at the seams!!!!! All this just before my birthday on Saturday. Well sod it, I am going to have a good day and a very good meal with wine. I'll just have to cut down the rest of the week.

My wife and I are taking a long weekend break Friday-Monday and are staying in a 4 star country hotel in East Neuck (? spelling) in Scotland. More on that later, maybe even some pictures.

That's it for today.

Byeeeeee

No comments: