Wednesday 22 November 2006

Failed in my Tasks

OK I admit it, I missed last nights update. I blame Eve-OnLine. It is a great on line space adventure and it took me a little longer to finish a 'mission' than I thought it would. If you would like to find out more just do a search for eve-online and you will find lots about it. I have been playing it for just over a year. It costs a fixed fee each month so I suppose it is the most expensive game I have ever not bought ?? I enjoy it much more than World of Warcraft.

My diabetes is playing up again. My bloods are in the 9's and should be a lot lower than that. Still I am to see my doctor next week to 'have a chat' about things. I think he has reduced my Metformin to too low a level when I changed over to a combined Metformin and Rosiglitzone tablet a couple of months ago. It was supposed to improve matters. It sure didn't for me .

Still haven't managed to get a picture into the blog. The problem is, I think - and I may be wrong, that I created this blog using the new beta version. If I try to log into Blogger.com it does not recognize my account but if I log into the beta it works fine. Now Hello tries to log you into Blogger.com to upload the picture and if that login does not work then 'no picture'. I will keep trying, one of these days I may scare you with my ugly mug!! I wonder if anybody can actually see this blog? Certainly, if I do a search on Blogger.com it does not find it. Am I talking to myself?? Hello, anybody there????

I hope the boss isn't looking, I am typing this at work during my lunch break. It should be OK, he is a good guy and as I work in IT I may get away with it .

Till next time.

Enjoy!!

No comments: