Friday 24 November 2006

TGIF

The title says it all!! Thank God It's Friday. It will be even better next week. The 2nd is my birthday. One of my birthday/Christmas presents has already arrived. My wife has bought me an HP scanner/printer (OK I KNOW I am sad) from QVC . I have yet to unbox it but I will at the weekend.


Not a lot happening at the moment. Last night I was dead beat. My wife was out again (every night this week - mind you I do know where she is) and I just slobbed down in front of the telly and flicked through all the channels and dosed at bit. I certainly agree with that song '57 channels and nothing on' - or something like that. Was that not Bruce Springsteen? I can't remember.


I did watch the new episode of Heroes that I had downloaded from the US. I quite like the series, a bit slow and quirky at times (a bit like me I suppose) but I will give it a chance to pick up.

Time to go. Talk to you later.

Richard.

No comments: