Thursday 30 November 2006

Random Blog Button

Came across an interesting site today. http://randomblogbutton.blogspot.com/

If you are interested the link is also in the Links section.

It is a kind of enhanced Random Blog. You have to join it to get your blog added to the list but I was fed up using the Next Blog button (which keeps on moving) and getting foreign language sites. Now don't get me wrong, they are more than welcome to have their blogs, it's just I don't want to visit them as I can't understand them. I want to visit blogs written in English so I can read and be entertained/enlightened by them.

It would be much better if you could have a language setting in your profile that the Random Blog button could use and so only return blog's with that language. Maybe you could set it up to access several languages if you are multi-lingual (not me I'm afraid - I struggle with english!! :).

Just my 2 cents worth.

Byeeeee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I
am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part :) I care for
such information much. I was seeking this particular
information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.


Here is my web site - clear