Tuesday 28 November 2006

I've done It!!!!!

Well it wasn't quite the way I was expecting but here we are, a picture of me. It was a tough evening on a Caribbean Cruise last year. Boy they have some great sunsets in that part of the world.

It was my wife's 50th birthday last year and as a treat I took her on a cruise on the Ocean Village. It was our first cruise and we thoroughly enjoyed it. I would recommend it to anyone. The only down side was that we had booked all the trips before we started and it was a bit tiring day after day. Don't get me wrong, they were superb (most of the time) but just a bit knackering. :)

I may chat about the cruise some other time. It took me the rest of the year to pay off the credit card so this year we just went places in our Caravan. Equally enjoyable but in a much more relaxing way.

Byeeeeeee

No comments: