Monday 15 January 2007

I am getting interested in the Sport of Kings

Well, OK, I admit it I have been slowly getting into the various schemes for betting on Horses & Football matches (Soccer to you Yanks (Grin)). Hence some of the links to the left. The horses have been the most successful but none of them are very consistent.

I have been looking at various schemes but quite frankly most of them are little more than guesswork (well on my part that is). I am sure they mean something to somebody, but I am the proverbial rookie and am still coming to terms with the terminology yet alone anything else. Anybody come across a simple system that does not require you to be sitting at your PC as the race is about to start?

There are numerous web sites offering the 'Golden Fleece' ie win £5,000 every month, without any knowledge of horses. Well, I match the latter part but not the former!!!!

I limit myself to small bets which don't cost me too much (and don't win too much either!!) but it is too easy to get sucked into this gambling lark. I think I will stay on the edges and live with my £5 bets.

Byeeeeee

No comments: