Monday 8 January 2007

You are Feeling Sleeeepy

OK, I will admit it I am overweight. It's that time of year. Everyone seems to be going on a diet. Well, to me DIET is a FOUR LETTER WORD. It is as bad as swearing, I think you know the word I mean. I have tried various diets over the years and they all worked at first but were impossible to keep the weight off. The one that caused me the biggest problem was the Atkins Diet. It worked brilliantly but I overdid it and suddenly found myself totally out of control, binge eating chocolate biscuits. That scared the heck out of me, I can tell you :{

Many years ago I tried Hypnosis and I liked the feeling. Unfortunately it brought to the surface some emotional problems I was having at the time and didn't really help me with my weight loss. But never the less I did like the feeling of relaxation it gave me.

Well recently I have been re-visiting it with the help of Paul McKenna. His weight loss system to be exact. He has put forward some interesting suggestions and I am working my way through all the cd's. I do feel better within myself. Sky TV did a short series of 4 programs earlier on last year that I came across. I have watched 3 out of the 4 and will probably watch the last one tomorrow night. I find myself arguing with myself. I know it sounds daft, but I am putting up resistance to his suggestions. Boy the sub-concious mind is a tricky beast. I had a lot more resistance when I first did hypnosis to the point where I was getting disturbing dreams and difficulty sleeping, but I persevered and eventually brought things under control. I think I am doing the same again, but with much greater ease than at first. I will persevere and I am sure I will succeed. Maybe I will let you know how I am getting on from time to time.

Byeeeeee.

No comments: