Sunday 21 January 2007

Getting the Hang of It

Well, this horse racing lay betting is not going to earn me a fortune at the size of bets I place (£2) but it is slowly increasing. Thanks to the lay site on the left (for an explanation of it all you will have to go to the very first pages on the blog) and some lucky selections I am ahead of the game. I don't do all the horses he suggests, in fact I only did 3 on Saturday but they all lost and I made my stake back (less commission). So if I lay £2 and the horse loses then I get £2 added to my account. I know it is small fry but I do not want to get to the point where it is big money that I cannot afford to loose. Always only bet what you can afford to loose is what I keep reading, and it is sound advice.

He also has a backing blog. I may look at that as well. The risks are greater, but so are the rewards. The trouble is there is no guarantee with any of this. All the sites I have seen appear to have loosing streaks at some stage, be it 2 or 3 races you can still loose all your previous profit.

It's your choice and your money. The above implies no guarantees and is only indicative of how I am doing.

Byeeeeeeee

No comments: