Tuesday 9 January 2007

It's My Turn


Well, after much deliberation and a couple of visits to my local Kia garage, I have finally plumped to lease a Kia Sorento CRDi XE diesel. The paper work is in progress and, barring any issues with my credit status, I should have a new vehicle withing about 2 weeks. Yay!!!!!! Anybody want to buy a 6 year old Peugeot 406 HDi Estate Rapier (90BHP)?

The local garage couldn't match what the lease firms could and this way I don't have to find a substantial deposit and have a finance agreement for the next 5 years (again). I did my last car for 5 years and it really is a long time to keep a car. What with depreciation, running costs etc. The lease will be an interesting experiment. If I don't like it, I only have 2 years with the car, if I do like it then I can get a new one every 2 or 3 years.

I am not bothered whether I actually own the car, as long as I have access to one.

My wife is on my case though, as I HAVE to sell the old car quickly. When I bought it my previous car took ages to sell and she was doing her nut in with it parked in front of the house. Once I get a date for the new one I suppose I will need to start advertising it locally.

Byeeeeee.

No comments: