Thursday 14 December 2006

I Don't Believe It!

Yep, still raining. I took the main roads into work this morning. It is longer but only took me through 1 slightly flooded back road. Tonight may be a different matter, only time will tell.

If sheep get wet, do they shrink or do the coats just go shorter and more curly? Oh Blogs and the Art of Zen (Grin). - I told you it may be ramblings!!!

A couple of links added. They are both to do with Betting, either on Horses or Football (Soccer to you Yanks!). I am following them with interest to see how successful they are. I subscribe to http://www.bizoppjungle.com/ run by a guy called Charlie Wright. If you are into running a part time or second job from home then this site will make good reading and may save you a fortune in dodgy schemes.

Ah well, back to the grindstone.

Byeeeee.



No comments: