Monday 18 December 2006

Welcome Visitors

I recently installed a Visitors Locations Map just to see how many different locations were looking at my Blog. Well I am pleased to say that there ARE some visitors, which is good news. Mind you, you are scattered a bit. Welcome to the 3 from the States and the one from what looks like Singapore (sorry if I missed the right country, the scale on the map makes it difficult to be accurate) (grin).

If you are a visitor you are more than welcome to add a comment (good, bad or indifferent) to my ravings. I hope you find them of some interest and not too rambling. I like to keep them relatively short so you do not feel you are reading a novel. Ask a question, post a remark, it is up to you. The main idea is to have some fun. It is not too serious, how can it be when I visit an hotel in Scotland with an ELEPHANT head on the wall!!!!

Byeeee.

No comments: