Friday 15 December 2006

It's Stopped - Finally

Yes the rain has finally decided to take a trip south and drench England for a while. We have had a month's rain in less than 2 days and all the reservoirs are full to overflowing, there are still masses of flood warnings and the countryside looks decidedly soggy.

Still I have just been 'volunteered' to be Santa for our Church Sunday School Party. You know the kind of question is put to you that you know is impossible to say no to. Maybe that is why they picked me, they knew I would be a sucker!!!It was only after I said yes that I realised that once they got their claws into me that would be it for every year till I am too old and senile to do it again. The party's a week tomorrow. I will have to get me some black boots but they have the rest of the costume. I will try and see if we can get any photos. Well it should be a laugh (says he hopefully).

Byeeee

No comments: