Friday 8 December 2006

Holidays - Next Year

I am being an absolute devil at the moment {grin}. Both my wife and I love visiting friends in Buffalo Grove, in Illinois (just north west of Chicago) but because of the need for some house alterations we didn't go last year. Well, I just looked up the fares on KLM from Glasgow to O'Hare Chicago and planted the seed of a trip next spring. KLM's prices are very good and we avoid Manchester or Heathrow.

My wife loves the shopping in the US and we have a GREAT time with our friends there.

The problem is I need a new car, the house is still not finished and we really should spend the money at home. But what the heck. Life is for living!!!!! Watch this space. It will either be caravan holidays this year (don't get me wrong, we do enjoy these holidays and it means we can get 4 of them in a year) or a trip to Chicago and 2 caravan holidays. Time will tell.

Byeeee

No comments: