Friday 22 December 2006

Want a New Motor John?

Whose John? Anyway, It is nearly year end, I am at work on the last day before we finish for Christmas and the last thing on my mind is WORK!! So my mind starts to wonder. Next year I intend to change my car. At present a Peugeot 406 HDi Estate car. I have had it nearly 5 years and it has been a very good runner, but the finance is nearly paid and I have just topped 80,000 miles. It had 12,000 on the clock when I bought it!! So I think it is time to change.

I will be using the new car to tow our caravan so I want a decent size car and have been looking at a couple of 4X4's. A Nissan X-Trail and a Kia Sorento. There are several of both types available at their local dealers (at least according to their web sites) so, in the end it may come down to how much 'bang' you get for your 'buck' :}

Anybody had any experience of these kind of vehicles? I originally looked at Landrover but very quickly dismissed them as the interior was awful and the prices were, in my opinion, high. The other makes are just way too expensive.

I will probably take about a month looking around and searching the web, visiting the dealers to see what they are offering etc. or I may go in after Christmas and see the one I want and buy it! Who knows. Watch this space and I will let you know.

Have a peaceful Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

Byeeeee.

No comments: